Jack Ma Life Advice
I didn't record the source of the following in my notes, but it was probably some Youtube video or article on Jack Ma:
- Till 25: learn, do mistakes, be a good student
- Till 30: Follow someone, learn from them
- Till 40: Work for yourself
- Till 50: Do the things you are good at
- Till 60: Work for the young people
- Over 60: Spend time for yourself
Focus on company culture! Focus on, in order:
- Employees (often overlooked)
- Have a good (personal, company) name! Reputation is key!
- Follow Larry Page's "Toothbrush Rule": People should want to use a product/service worth billions at least twice a day!